Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

I always look forward to writing these posts. I'll be the first to admit that I don't sit and think about the blessing in my life near enough. I busily go throughout my day not thanking God for everything I've been given; sometimes, when you're in the middle of it, it's hard to appreciate how wonderful your life is. These posts force me to reflect on the wonderful things in my life.

So, and I thankful for Thankful Thursday. These posts force me to reflect on the wonderful things in my life. Looking back, I've done a lot of thanking:
Here, Here, Here, Here, Here, and Here

On a more superficial note, I am thankful that I wear scrubs every day to work. I don't have to give my outfit a second thought Monday-Friday and it is glorious. Who wouldn't love wearing pajamas to work every day?! The only downside- I do kinda miss looking nice some times. But only kinda.

I am thankful that Jessi posted pictures of her Halloween Extravaganza so that the whole world can see my husband in short shorts. Woah Woah!

I am thankful that Girl's Weekend is this weekend. 7-ish girls are coming to overtake the Clark house for primping, shopping, and other girly things. Poor Josh. He plans to banish himself in the game room and live off of video games, Doritos, and root beer. It's going to be a blast!

I am thankful for good runny buddies, new and old. They make the miles go by faster. They keep me accountable. They are a necessity to me. Thanks running buddies. You are all rock stars.

A running husband-So dreamy!

I love racing with friends like a fat kid loves cake!

Runners are really graceful; just look at those moves.

Thumbs up to sun in your eyes!

I am thankful for my big brother who turns 28 tomorrow! Words cannot describe how awesome Derek is and I hate that I cannot be there to celebrate his birthday with him. Luckily, he could care less, as long as I get him a Best Buy gift card. This boy loves him some Best Buy.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I get to wear scrubs to work every day too!! Isn't it the best??

    ReplyDelete