Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday I have a lot to be thankful for.

1. We have a house!

Yesterday Josh found us the perfect house and I couldn't be more excited. It might be a tad over our price range, but this late in the game we didn't care. We will be pulling into our new home in 7 days and we have LOTS to do.

2. New neighbors.

Due to #1, we will now be neighbors with cool cats Jessi and Jacob. I'm totally pumped.

2. Football!

Seriously, who doesn't love football season? College. Pro. I love it all.

3. Big Brother.

Yes. We devote 1 hour, 3 nights a week to reality TV. Am I proud of this? No. Do I want to stop. No way!

4. Running buddies.

I have been blessed by having an amazing running community here in Fort Smith. All the amazing ladies I have met are encouraging and pure awesomeness. I only wish to find people half as amazing once we move.

5. Fall mornings.

The past few mornings have been cool and crisp here in Arkansas. Awesome sauce. Perfect running weather.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for such a wonderful sister! And her husband isn't half bad either.

    love you,
    Derek

    ReplyDelete