Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's late so I'm gonna make this snappy.

What? Who cares that it is only 8:30. I'm tired and exhausted and I just want to climb into bed and fall asleep reading a good book. 


And by the way, don't you love that I am starting my Thankful Thursday post with '...I'm gonna make this snappy.' Such a great way to really sit down and think about my blessings. Aren't I getting good at this God?

1. I am thankful for a women's bible study I joined last week. These girls are so welcoming and make me feel like I have always been a part of the group (even though I assume they have all been friends for quite some time...). It is easy to see God's presence when people are so genuine and loving. I'm really excited to grow closer to God and to these new friends. (Too soon to call them friends...? I don't know. But if we are gonna be friends, I might need to learn all their names. Yea, I'll work on that.)

2. I am thankful that I see my family this weekend. I miss them.

3. I am thankful, yet again, for my awesome husband who can follow a to-do list. The house was picked up, the kitchen was clean, and the dogs had grooming appointments. He rocks at getting things done (All I have to do is leave a little list each morning)

4. All jokes aside, I am thankful that my husband rocks.

5. I am thankful I had a girls weekend this past weekend:
Spa Night + excessive cupcake consumption + Wii Dancing = Amazing Friday night. 
Cold run + Rick's Bakery + Shopping + More cupcakes/dancing= Amazing Saturday
That is math I can do!

Now, I hope you have a wonderful Thursday. I am off to read now.

No comments:

Post a Comment