Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Am I Crazy?

I think I'm coming down with something.

It is definitely something in the air.

And it is very contagious.






I think I've caught the Marathon itch.

After reading post after post of marathon recaps, and feeling so strong at this point in my half marathon training, I think I am ready to sign up for my first full marathon.

Cue the dramatic music.

I am slowly trying to recruit as many people to join me in NOLA. My husband, who has never ran more than 6 miles, has agreed to help me train, and if all goes well, he will run it with me. I'm also currently trying to recruit some of my favorite friends to take on the adventure as well. Woo Whoo!

Since my step-dad is from New Orleans, he and my mom are also trying to make the trip down for support. This is going to be a huge event, and I can't wait.

Now, the real question: Am I crazy?

2 comments:

  1. I knew what this post was about before I even read it! Yes you are a little crazy but I know you can do it!!! Can't wait to read all about training. And yes those marathon blog posts are getting to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Air high five! you can do it! I feel so inspired by reading everyone's posts, too. And New Orleans, what a great city to run in!

    ReplyDelete