Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A List

1. I finished Stage 1 of New Rules of Lifting for Women. I owe you an update on my progress.

Spoiler: I am stronger!

2. My pre-marathon training is going well. My mileage has been pretty consistent and I'm right on track. I owe you an update here too.

3. I want one of these. Badly. And no, I am not addicted.

3. I am eating vegan again this week. If you gotta know, I kinda liked it. Something about feeling clean, energized, and healthy. I guess you can call me crazy.

4. Sully turned 8 weeks old on Tuesday. My baby girl has been a live for 2 whole months. She is such a big girl.

She currently likes playing with her big sister Ajax, sitting for treats, and biting at mama's hair. PS. We need to invest in more carpet cleaner, if you know what I mean...

5. I've been slacking on my blogging this week. My apologies...but I've got some pretty awesome ones lined up. (See numbers 1 and 2)

6. I love my husband. He is my favorite.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I just got the "new rules of lifting" book...haven't had a chance to go through it yet. Excited to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am glad to see you are continuing on with the vegan thing! -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list & love writing list-y post. In general, I guess I just really love lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you- I am feeling w-a-y inspired to try the vegan thing out. Maybe when school is finished? You will have to post some favorite recipes to get me started.

    ReplyDelete