She must have a vendetta against my poor Mac. I think she is a PC kinda girl.
To get back into your good graces, I come bearing presents. Yummy and perfect presents.
I love you. I miss you. Please take me back. Here is a scrumptious granola recipe to sweeten the deal.
So easy a child could make it!
And it makes your house smell like heaven.
Cranberry Protein Granola
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup Craisins
1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 cup honey
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 Tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 325. Lightly grease baking sheet.
2. Mix together oats, almonds, Craisins, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Add protein powder and cocoa powder- mix until evenly distributed.
4. Stir in honey, oil, and water until dry ingredients are coated.
5. Place on greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, stirring once at the 10 minute mark.