Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Snapshots {Week 2}

Happy {Week 2} of Summer Snapshots! 

I had a crazy night celebrating my one year blogiversary yesterday. One thing I know, the Clarks know how to party: baked cabbage and sugar snap peas for dinner with a bedtime of 10 o'clock. PARTAY! 

Speaking of my blogiversary, did you see the new fitness page? It's a one-stop shop for all things fitness and I'm super excited to expand it even more. Ideas are running through this little brain of mine. 

This week was kind of random and event-less. Our dinners were sparse due to the fact that we will be gone this weekend so I did't want to make a trip to the grocery store. We are currently living on veggies and peanut butter- I'm loving it cause I could eat veggies all day everyday; Josh on the other hand is having quite a hard time. 

But, without further ado, here are my week's snapshots:
Thursday: My flowers have a love/hate relationships with me. They love me when I give them water (which is rare) and they hate me when I don't (which is often). But these pretty little guys have some tough skin, because they are flourishing despite my negligence. 
Friday: Ajax had some fun with a luna moth. Yea, Friday nights are crazy at the Clark house. Like I said, we know how to party.
Saturday: Racking up at the local farmer's market! It was bustling this weekend with lots of veggies and specialty items. I bought some honey-almond goat cheese from a local farmer and it is divine.
Sunday: Day 1 of New Rules of Lifting for Women
Monday: Fetch with our fur-child. I love summer evenings of extra daylight and warm weather!
Tuesday: Pizza night! I'd like to say this is the only night of the week where we indulge, but I'd be lying.  But at least I make sure I have a good workout in to make up for it. That works, right?


You can link up to!

2 comments:

  1. Fun pictures, pretty flowers:)! I need to check out your lifting tips.....I would love to start a program for myself...I only do cardio right now!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh veggies, pretty flowers, puppy, pizza .. the perfect start to a great summer..
    Happy Summer & hugs from Savannah, Cherry

    ReplyDelete