Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A List

1. Look what I made this morning before work. Yum! I've had the peanuts for over a month, just waiting for the perfect time to whip up some smooth and warm peanut butter! Seriously, it's stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth good! And it was super easy to make. I just adapted the recipe a tad from Kath Eats...I like my PB extra smooth.  
2. I am currently in a running e-mail conversation with my one of my favorite bloggers, Tina from Carrots N Cake. It makes me love her even more that she takes time to chat with little 'ole me. I'm not gonna name names, but not all bloggers return emails.

3. I had zero motivation to workout today. Not eating well (a patient brought me pizza) + getting out of work late = poor exercising stamina. As a result, I pumped out a quick weight-lifting workout plus a few abs and called it a day.

4. My dad is coming this weekend and I'm super pumped. This means that Razorback sports are in the forecast and I couldn't be more excited. Baseball? Yes please! Red and White football game? I'm in! I haven't seen my dad in over 2 months and this is actually the first time he has come up to visit alone...I can't wait to have him all to myself. My dad rocks!
5. My birthday is quickly approaching and I am turning 25! This is a HUGE birthday...I mean, my twenties are half-way over. Crazy!! I'm slowing inching to 30 and I am not liking it. Don't tell anyone, but I am already using wrinkle-free night cream...it's never too early, right?

What age are you dreading?

2 comments:

  1. We're going to the Red and White and baseball games too! We need to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and 25 isn't that bad. I'm clinging to my last few months of it! 26 is on the other side of halfway to 30.

    ReplyDelete