Monday, October 21, 2013

Still quite feisty

I typically shy away from writing about my job, the main reason being privacy issues and the big scary legal threat of HIPPA. These sweet old people that I work with everyday have a right to keep their identity and life private so who am I to share their daily activities with the internet world.

That being said, I work with the funniest people in the world. I laugh constantly to myself when interacting with these innocent (and not so innocent) grandmothers and grandpas. It's not depressing working in a nursing home and rehab; I love seeing these people smile, hearing of their families and listening to events of way-back-when.

Everyday I have stories I could tell of what Mrs. D did or what Mr. L said. But in light of sharing personal tales, these will have to suffice as a small glimpse into my day-to-day job:


Oh, how my job makes me laugh. Just because you're old doesn't mean you've lost your spunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment