Monday, September 6, 2010

Parks and Recreation


Our first visit to the Ft Smith dog park. Plenty of space for the Pup to run.

The water, which Ajax dipped her feet into. Maybe next time she'll be a bit more courageous.

Ajax made a puppy-friend with a mini-Australian Shepherd. I think she needs a permanent dog-friend...Josh? Can we get another one?

Then to Fayetteville for dinner with the Leonards.

Grilled veggies...my favorite!

Yum! It was definitely a good spread.

Ajax approved.

And what is a night with the Leonards without the boys trying out some wrestling moves.

What a great Labor Day Weekend, full of friends, family and food AND the Hogs dominated in their game against Tenn Tech. Woo Pig Sooie!

Now I'm looking forward to a short-week at work and soon, my hubby's Bday! I already have ideas churning in my head....

No comments:

Post a Comment