Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Loss and a Win

Well, it was sad to see our beautiful Hogs lose to Alabama. We looked so darn good and we were so darn close; we should have won... enough said.

However, on a brighter note, I had a 5 mile run today and I kicked its butt! I rocked some pretty steep hills and made pretty decent time.

This was after my awesome victory!
I suspect the reason I did so well is because I had my hubby by my side the whole way. He rode along beside me so I wouldn't have to tackle the run by myself.

He got a little sweaty from those hills. Ew.

But he doesn't mind, because he is a boy, and boys don't mind stinky smells. Actually, I think they like stinky smells.

I have to say, we make a pretty good pair. He made this run SUPER easy.

Ajax waited patiently at home. I doubt her little legs could have carried her that far.

It is so relieving to finally have a great run. It has been a little discouraging to fight these miles week after week, but not today. Today was a success. Today gave me confidence.

I feel on top of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment