Sunday, September 12, 2010

Falling for Fall


Autumn is almost here (officially September 23)! I always said I wanted to get married in the fall, but even though that didn't work out, it is still my favorite season. "Why?" you ask...well, you're in luck. I have put together a list of the top 20 things I love about fall (in no particular order)

1. Extra blankets on the bed
2. Camp fires and s'mores
3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes (here)


4. Afternoon runs with leaves crunching underfoot
5. Black Friday shopping
6. Thanksgiving (here)

7. Vanilla-scented candles
8. Waking up to chilly mornings
9. Leaves changing their colors (here)

10. Dressing up for Halloween
11. Trick-or-Treaters
12 Cute jackets! (here)

13. Warm pies out of the oven
14. Robes and slippers
15. Arkansas football (here)
16. The AC off, house windows open
17. Pumpkin patch and pumpkin carving
18. Insanely awesome scarfs (here)


19. Ajax chasing falling leaves.
20. LOTS of family time.

What are some things you love about fall?

1 comment:

  1. All my favorite shows coming back on TV!

    Also, I would subtract #5 from your list because as one of the employees that has to work on Black Friday...NO FUN. ZERO FUN SIR.

    Rachel Callihan

    ReplyDelete