Friday, January 17, 2014

Attempt at catching up: Maternity photos

Well, obviously one of my new year resolutions was not to blog more. Seeing as how my last post, if you even want to call it that, was on Jan 1st you can tell this place has not been high on my priority list. 

It is not that I haven't had plenty of things to share. I sadly haven't done a pregnancy update in 4 weeks,  I have yet to share photos from my shower in November (yes, that's right....only 2+ months late on that one), and I promised a nursery update. So to say I'm behind is an understatement.

So, I'll start the post-overload with maternity photos we took in December. It was insanely cold outside,  but our photographers were amazing and I am super happy with how they turned out. Andrew and Connie sure know how to make a 32 week pregnant lady feel pretty. 

At first I wasn't sold on the whole maternity-photo idea. I mean, what am I going to do with a bunch of pictures of me with a big belly? But looking through these I am so glad we did them. I know I won't regret documenting this special time in our lives and having these precious pictures to look back on. I hope to always remember this feeling- excited about the future but anxious about the changes ahead.







Now I can't wait until Baby C gets here so we can take a million photos of her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment