Monday, February 21, 2011

Dog Daze

I've been in a blogging slump lately and I can't seem to shake it. Maybe it's this winter weather that just won't go away. Maybe it's because I have been obsessed with counting down the days until my much needed vacation. Who knows.

Until more inspiration comes, you are forced get the amazing opportunity to look at picture after picture of my fur-child. Because when all else fails, just show pictures of your adorable pet!

Uh, Ajax...you kinda got a little something on your face.
 Snow puppy!
 Her favorite outside past-time = playing with leaves.
 Making sure I'm okay after the Memphis half marathon
 Ajax brought in the 2011 New Year partying it up.
 Q-Tip Ajax...what she looks like after visiting the puppy-salon.

Growling Sleepy Puppy
 Ajax with her kitty-aunts, waiting patiently for their treats.


And there you have it. Now you may proceed with comments regarding how adorable my fur-child is.

No comments:

Post a Comment