Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week 14: Second Trimester

14 weeks! Yay for the SECOND trimester. How did that happen?!

Baby's size: A lemon or, my personal favorite, a cupcake!

Weight gained: According to my scale, zero. I definitely expected it to go up this week though.

Workouts: Plenty! My energy is back which means my gym membership has finally become worth my while. I've been switching off between the treadmill, elliptical, and weight lifting and it feels oh-so nice to sweat again. Also, Josh and I played kickball two nights this past week, which I'm totally counting as work-out days.

Symptoms: Zero. Zilch. Natta. My nausea and fatigue flew the coop several weeks ago and it has been glorious. I can kinda see a baby bump but basically, I don't even feel pregnant.

Wearing: I can still fit into all my clothes with ease. Fingers crossed I won't have to wear maternity get-ups for quite a while.

Baby buys: Josh and I haven't bought anything for Baby (although friends and family sure have) but I did get myself five maternity shirts at Rhea Lana's for a steal- just preparing for the cold and big winter months.

Craving: Beer. But don't worry, I'm not giving in to that one.

Aversions: None. Anything and everything sound good!

Most excited about: Hearing our baby's heartbeat at the next appointment! The time between these doctor visits seem to drag on. At this rate, this pregnancy is going to take an eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment