Monday, August 19, 2013

Currently {August Edition}

Wearing... either scrubs, gym clothes, or pajamas. Fashion blog, here I come.
Reading... What to Expect When You're Expecting, and it is the most boring book ever. Any other pregnancy book recommendations?
Trying... to work as much as I can and save, save, save!
Eating... pretty much everything. Hello appetite. Nice to see you again.
Drinking... orange juice. I just can't get enough of that citrus-y goodness.
Going... to the lake in a few weeks and can't wait! I need some relaxing friend-time like nobody's business.
Loving... this weather. I mean, come on people. When has August ever been this splendid in Arkansas?
Hating... that we live in a rent house, but that is the season we are in right now. I'm trying to come to terms with it.
Discovering... that all this baby stuff doesn't need to cost half my paycheck. Consignment shops, I think we're going to get along well.
Enjoying... any time I can get with my hubby. Between school and working full-time hours, he isn't home near as often as I'd like. We soak up every moment we have together, and it's glorious.
Ruminating... on God's faithfulness. He is constant, despite the storms. He loves me, despite my sin. How crazy amazing is that?
Feeling... itchy. During our hike this weekend, I got several bug bites.
Hoping... it is just a few bug bites and not poison ivy. Josh and I are highly allergic and that stuff eats us alive. Finger crossed.
Listening... to A Storm of Swords by George RR Martin on audiobook. Game of Thrones is my favorite show and the novels are proving just as intriguing.
Thanking... my friends and family for already loving on this baby. Between thoughtful gifts in the mail  and loaning loads of baby gear, I feel that Josh and I may actually be able to afford this child. Jen, Jess, and Rach...I'm looking at you! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Wondering... if 10pm is too late for a snack?
Finishing... the week's laundry. Sunday is laundry day and I actually look forward to it. There's something relaxing about folding towels. Worst part: putting it all away.
Starting... to eat "healthy". Now that my appetite is back, I can see how weight gain can easily get out of control. Now that I want to eat a variety of foods (and not just peanut butter crackers), lots of veggies and lean meats are being added back into the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment