1. I ate way too much today. My stomach is still in half-marathon training mode but I am barely getting in a 30 minute workout each day. I need to start a food journal to get this under control.
2. My husband looks like a pedophile. Thankfully he didn't leave it like this.Stone Mill Bread in Fayetteville. Oh lord, I am addicted. (This is
4. My current guilty pleasures include Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, and 16 & Pregnant and I don't care who knows it!
5. I love colons: I don't always use them correctly, but I love them dearly.
6. I am looking forward to my first Valentine's Day as a wife. It's gonna be pretty dang awesome.
7. I am on week 1/day 3 of the 100 Push Up Challenge....oh how it burns. I honestly don't know if I will be able to do 100 (boy!) push ups in 6 weeks, but I'll keep you posted.
And 7 sounds like a good number to end on. No one ends a list on #7. Poor #7, it always gets over looked.