Monday, November 1, 2010

I See You

Can You See Me?

Can you see my eyes are slanted...
Or do you look in to my soul?

Can you see my ears are smaller...
Or do you hear my words "I love you" ?

Can you see my tongue is bigger...
Or do you say "I Love you too"?

Can you see my nose is flatter...
Or do you smell the flower I give you?

Can you see my teeth are a little crocked...
Or do you see my wide white smile?

Can you see my speech is different...
Or do you listen when I talk?

Can you see the line across my palm...
Or do you feel me when I touch?

Can you see I'm a little shorter...
Or do you notice I stand so tall?

Can you see me as a different pal...
Or do you know I just want friends?

Can you see these as a part of me...
Or do you know I was meant to be?

Can you see that I am different...
Or do you see the inner me?

Don't always look toward the outside...
Or you will miss the inside of me.

I can see the real you.
Can you see the real me?

-Dedicated to all the "Me's"-
Renee Farrow


No comments:

Post a Comment