Saturday, November 27, 2010

Next Up!

Thanksgiving is over, and as much as I love Turkey Day, I have been eagerly waiting for the next holiday looming in the background.

CHRISTMAS SEASON IS HERE!!!!!

And I can't think of a better way to start off the season than by sharing my wish list. I want to make a disclaimer that this list is not final and is subject to change as I see fit :)

I've been eye-ing this Garmin ever since I have been training for the Tulsa 1/2. My current Nike+Ipod attachment is a little fickle and I am ready for a definite upgrade!
Speaking of 1/2 Marathons, this awesome and sleek medal display would be a perfect place to hang my accomplishments. Plus, it will motivate me to keep the collection growing!
If you know me, you know most of my wardrobe is straight from the Ann Taylor Loft closet. It is an easy go-to for all things apparel! Basically, it is impossible not to get something I LOVE!

Also, I've really been wanting some Toms Shoes. They scream 'Alex', and I can't believe I don't own a pair yet.
As cold weather approaches, I realize that I have NO winter running gear. Running tights are a MUST HAVE as degrees begin to drop below 50. Burrrr! (Side note: all other winter running gear are on the wish-list as well.)

Call me a nerd, but I love Sims! I played it years ago and was immediately addicted. If I get this, I will do nothing else with my time for months. Just a warning.

And last but not least, a beautiful digital SLR. This is a much needed gift and my entire family knows this is hands-down at the top of my wish-list. It's so pretty!


Now off you go to buy me these gifts. Thank you very much.

What is at the top of your wish list.

1 comment:

  1. I have that very pair of TOMS (also a Christmas gift) along with two other pairs. I love them. LOFT is also my recent addiction. We should get our Christmas money together and go shopping with each other! That's my Christmas wish.

    ReplyDelete