Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stitch Fix: My July Box

You guys. Seriously. This week I received my most favorite Stitch Fix box ever! I had originally told myself that I was only going to keep one thing in my box, but once I opened it I loved it all too much to send anything back. Yes, thats right. I ended up keeping everything. With the 25% discount, I just couldn't say no!

My daily wardrobe consists of scrubs, gym clothes, and pajamas so I specifically asked for "casual summery" pieces. The stylist totally listened to my request and even pulled a couple of things directly off my Pinterest board.

A personal stylist is 100% the way to go! AND I don't have to leave my house. I know I say it every time, but I can't recommend this service enough.

If you need an explanation on what Stitch Fix is, see my first post here, where I explain all about it. 

Even though you know that I kept everything, lets look inside this month's box:

{*Disclaimer: No makeup/just finished running/early Saturday morning photos from the iPhone...please don't judge me.}

1. Papermoon Talia Embroidery Top $48
This was my favorite item in my box. The color is perfect and the embroidered detail at the top is just the right amount. 

2. Sugarlips Arden Keyhole Tank $54
 This was my least favorite item in the box. I really liked the detail in the trim and the quality of the material, but the cut of the neckline is a little weird. However, keeping all the items was cheaper than just returning this shirt.

3. Pomelo Austin Polka Dot/Striped Shirt $48
This shirt is incredibly comfortable and soft. The length is perfect and the change in patterns keeps it fun. This shirt will probably get the most use out of the bunch- I typically just throw on a tshirt (and pants) to run errands, but this shirt will make me feel just a bit more put-together.  

4. Under Skies Kourtney Floral Print Dress $78
 I am in love with this dress. The print is just so lovely. I feel like I should wear a big, brimmed hat and sip tea in a garden somewhere. The fit is perfect- gives me a shape but covers the imperfections. 

5. Emperia Kacie Crossbody Bag $48
I didn't mention anything in my style profile, but I was in desperate need of a new purse. Luckily, my stylist read my mind and sent me this awesome bag! I am totally into the cross body purses right now - I love the style and it leaves me hands free - so this was just what I was looking for. It holds plenty, has great pockets, and I didn't mind the under $50 price tag. 

So, there you have it. My wardrobe is growing and my wallet is shrinking. But I can't wait until my next box. I'm telling myself I will only keep one thing next time, but I guess we can see how strong my will power will be. 

Please use my referral link if you want to get your own Stitch Fix. It will give me $25 to put toward my next box and you will get a fun and personalized box at your front door. And let me know what you get in your box too!

2 comments: