Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blah, Blah, Bland.

I'm not feeling much inspiration to write this week. I asked Josh for some suggestions; he purely offered "Keep it light... you've been really deep these past couple posts."

Okay okay, I get the picture! But what to write about?

My week? Nah, it was pretty boring. My day is pretty typical and routine: Work 8-4:30, meet the hubby at the gym for the day's workout, come home to make dinner, then sit down for our nightly tv, and off to bed. bORing!

My running? Okay, I can talk about that... It has been going really well! I ran 9 miles today with Mrs. Leonard and it felt GREAT! Even though it was much warmer than expected and we had to stop for a fuel/bathroom break 4 miles in, I felt strong the whole way through. I can't believe the race is only 4 weeks away! Eek! So excited.

Ajax? She's the same as yesterday, as she will be tomorrow. Her schedule is pretty routine as well: Sleep, eat, drink, go outside, repeat. Oh, life as a dog.


Well, ladies and gentlemen. That was me 'keeping it light'.

Pretty bland, huh?

If you actually read this whole thing, I apologize. However, I can't promise it won't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment