Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

My weekend was wonderful and full of fun and relaxation.

Weekend recap:

Friday
Got home a little late from work. 
Headed to Fayetteville for the weekend.
Had dinner with The Leonards + Orange Mango for dessert. (Don't even get me started on how addicted I am to Orange Mango. It is a self-serve yogurt joint that I demand we visit each time we go to F-Ville.)
Hit the sack around 1230. Exhausted!
Saturday
Fayetteville Farmers Market!! Loaded up on a bunch of fresh fruit and veggies.
Jessi and I attended some killer classes at her gym (total=2 hours of hardcore exercise)
We made some vegan energy bars (recipe here). (Verdict is still out on their outcome - The hubby tried a bite and wasn't too impressed. I have yet to eat one)
Made our way to Tontitown (home of The Duggars) to experience the famous Grape Festival. It was quite an event.
Sunday
Muscles screamed at me, mad from yesterday's workout, as I stumbled out of bed.
Attended West-Ark CofC in attempted to find a church home. Verdict is still out on this one too.
Sewed an adorable little clutch...more on this at another time.
Did laundry-snore.
And watched this beautiful sunset with my True Love.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I was totally sore yesterday too. Maybe I'm crazy, but I think I'm going to do Body Pump again tomorrow. I don't know how I feel about the energy bars either. I really WANT to like them, but honestly, I'm not feeling them.

    I had a great weekend because I got to hang out with you guys, thanks for asking! haha

    ReplyDelete